The "old customs house" is an austere building which dates back to the year 1720.
From 1859 till 1866, it was used as barracks of the austrian Royal Empire, and did work as customs in a border locality: it still conserves today the little tower from which the Imperial gendarmes used to controling the border traffic.
Transformed in a summer residence by the noble family Vergine, it was commandeered later by the military authority during the war period.
From 1948, it did start a new tradition of inn and tavern.
Successives renovations did transformed this storical building in a Hotel & Restaurant.
Today it distinguishes itself by its warm and cosy atmosphere which is created thanks to the professionalism and sympathy of Family Pret.
The Hotel was completely modernized in 2017; the rooms are divided into two floors with renovated furnishings and layout.
All are equipped with satellite TV, free wi-fi, air conditioning, telephone, private bathroom with shower, hairdryer and courtesy kit.
Inside the hotel is the open restaurant-pizzeria with revamped décor, service and above all the type of cuisine. Its new name is "IL CIRCO DEL GUSTO" in addition, the hotel has two rooms for banquets and receptions.